Sunday, January 25, 2009

CLAMP-tastic?

Today's little update is to announce the release of some new "persocom" styled eyes done with the "Odd eye" system Used in my others. Since I lost the master PSD files I had to re-texture them resulting in some new colours while some others are now absent, regardless they look quite nice, and the subtle glow gives a faintly electronic feel to them.
SLX Link: http://www.xstreetsl.com/modules.php?name=Marketplace&file=item&ItemID=1165480



The second item On today's list is a sculpted set of Chii styled "persocom pods" the sculpt work was done on request under my somewhat strict and scrutinizing eye by the wonderfully talented Jojojojo Tenjin.


More updates to come in the future, but in the meantime I'm sure these new items will help you find the person just for you. ~smile~

No comments: